Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Prompt #24



A. Both of these photos are done by Gregory Crewdson. In order to do reccreate these images on a smaller scale I have to do some majoring scaling. However, I don't think they would be as difficult as it sounds.

The top image I would take in a small town in the middle of the night so traffic would not be an issue. And instead of using huge light sets I would let the street lights be my lighting. I would also let the businesses/stores be dark. But I would still have the main the subjects placed the same way. I believe it may have a different feel overall, but that is the point of a recreation.

For the bottom image one I would attempt the same thing with the hand except use a sink. I would have the inside of a cabinet be the floor. I would still use a wide shot to get all the details in the bathroom.

OK. Simple enough. Here I go!

B. A work in progress...really...it is. There are several factors which could affect the work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment